MSC Sports announces coverage and schedule plans for conference champiship week 2025
MSC Sports revealed today its schedule and coverage plans for conference championship week for the 2025 season. MSC Sports will provide coverage of the American Championship, Sun Belt Championship, MWC Championship and the ACC Championship.
MSC Sports coverage will be branded as the Ford Drive to the College Football Playoffs. Depending on the college football playoff rankings it is believed that the Winner of the American Championship will recieve an automatic bid to the College Football Playoffs. James Madison also has a chance at the College Football Playoff. With a win in the ACC Championhip, Virginia is also likely to advance to the College Football Playoffs.
Steve Willhops, Frank Gore and Reggie Bush will provide live studio coverage on Saturday live from the ACC Championship in North Carolina. Coverage begins at 11AM ET, with CFB Gametime Live presented by AT&T, providing a preview for all the power conference championship games occuring on Saturday, December 6th.
Live from the MSC Sports Studios in Long Island, Sam Picker and Nick Donson and Steve Gloomy will continue to be featured on The Ultimate College Football Show all day Friday providing studio coverage for the AAC, Sun Belt and MWC Championship Games.
Rich Waltz, Todd Blackledge, Jenny Taft and Sean Murphy , will be on the call of the ACC Championship; Noah Eagle, Aaron Murray and Willy Grier, will be on the call of the American Championship; Brandon Gaudin, Chuck Long and Liam Johnson will be on the call of the Sun Belt Championship, and Carter Blackburn, Aaron Taylor and Sam Williams will be on the call of the Mountain West Conference Championship.
In addition to FBS conference championships, MSC Sports will also air exclusive coverage of the second round of the FCS Playoffs. All games will air on MSC Sports Extra. In addition, Rhode Island at UC Davis, which will begin at 10:30PM ET, will also air on MSC+. Justin Kutcher and Petros Papadakis will be on the call for that game. South Dakota and Montana, at 1:30PM, will air on MSDN and MSC Sports Live with Taylor Zarzour and Glen Mason on the call. Full coverage plans for the second round of the FCS Playoffs are below.
Friday, December 5th:
AAC Championship: North Texas at Tulane, 6PM, MSC
Sun Belt Championship: Troy at James Madison, 7PM, MSC+
MWC Championship: UNLV at Boise State, 9:30PM, MSC
Saturday, December 6th:
NCAA Division I Second Round: South Dakota State at Montana, 1:30PM, MSDN/MSC Sports Live
ACC Championship: Duke vs. Virginia, 7:30PM, MSC
NCAA Division I Second Round: Rhode Island at UC Davis, 10:30PM, MSC+
NCAA Division I Second Round: South Dakota at Mercer, 12PM, MSC Sports Extra
NCAA Division I Second Round: Villanova at Lehigh, 12PM, MSC Sports Extra
NCAA Division I Second Round: North Dakota at Tarleton, 1PM, MSC Sports Extra
NCAA Division I Second Round: Abilene Christian at Stephen F. Austin, 1PM, MSC Sports Distribution/MSC Sports Extra
NCAA Division I Second Round: Illinois State at North Dakota State, 1PM, MSC Sports Extra
NCAA Division I Second Round: Yale at Montana State, 2PM, MSC Sports Extra
Comments
Post a Comment